Human Resources & Recruitment Manager
We here at Nymi are a team of thinkers and innovators aimed at shaping the world of technology through biometrics, authentication technology and our concept of persistent identity. Our current brainchild is the Nymi Band. The Nymi Band is the first wearable authentication technology that allows you to take control of your identity through cardiac rhythm identification. Move past passwords and pins towards a smart system that grants you access to your computer or mobile device just for being you.
Nymi is looking for a talented Human Resources and Recruitment Manager to join our team. This individual must be highly organized, responsible, and detail-oriented. In this job, you will undertake a variety of human resources activities, while working in a dynamic start-up team oriented environment.
- Lead and manage the entire recruitment process across all roles with an emphasis on technical professionals (e.g. software developers)
- Scheduling and assisting with interviews, writing job descriptions, and posting positions
- Deliver on campus info sessions, promote employer brand at career fairs and other employer events
- Processing of payroll, administration of benefits, recording keeping and maintenance of employee files and other related documents
- Development and implementation of training programs such as Health and Safety, AODA and Harassment and Violence
- Manage employee relations, health and wellness initiatives and foster vibrant, diverse workplace
- Champion career and professional growth; identify training gaps, select and/or deliver development programs for professional growth
- Evaluate total rewards package, implement annual review process
- Create, communicate and revise HR policies and practices in alignment with business needs
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Psychology, Communications or related discipline
- Certified Human Resources Professional
- 3-5 years’ experience in all aspects of Human Resource Management, including recruitment, employee relations, training, payroll and benefits and organizational development
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel; experience in the implementation and use of an HRIS and ATS an asset
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional problem solving skills
- Service and team oriented
- Experience working in the high-tech industry an asset
Ready to apply? Send us a copy of your resume and tell us a bit more about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.