We here at Nymi are a team of thinkers and innovators aimed at shaping the world of technology through biometrics, authentication technology and our concept of persistent identity. Our current brainchild is the Nymi Band. The Nymi Band is the first wearable authentication technology that allows you to take control of your identity through cardiac rhythm identification. Move past passwords and pins towards a smart system that grants you access to your computer or mobile device just for being you.
A Product Manager at Nymi has a great opportunity to get exposure to a wide set of responsibilities, across a range of technologies, in a global business environment at a very fast moving small company that is built on teamwork, trust and execution, ensuring we deliver the best solutions we can that solves our customers’ problems. The ideal candidate has several years of product management experience under their belt, learns very quickly and is not afraid to step out of their comfort zone to pick up some new skills while launching some truly revolutionary amazing products.
- Determine customers' needs (ie. create customer value)
- Build, execute and maintain multi-year strategies and product roadmaps that align to Nymi’s Vision and Mission Statement yet still meet those customers’ needs
- Execute products on your roadmap that deliver on-schedule, on-budget and per all your commitments
- Champion your products throughout the organization with tight collaboration with the other stakeholders (such as Engineering, Sales, QA, Exec Management)
- Stay up to speed on market trends, competitive outlooks and be the overall subject matter expert on your product space, from a strategic business perspective
- Be the point-of-contact for all product-related decisions
- Work closely with relevant Nymi teams to contribute to product sales strategies
- Make time to meet with customers and other market-oriented events and activities
- Own the products, post-launch through to EOL, with a strong emphasis on continuously ensuring customer satisfaction
- Contribute to pricing strategies and business modelling
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Be the Go-To-Person for your products, especially when problems invariably pop up
- Perform Project/Program management tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- Strategy and roadmaps
- Product execution
- Agile development
Ready to apply? Send us a copy of your resume and tell us a bit more about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.