What’s included in the Nymi Band EAP
Improved Nymi Band hardware with increased functionality over our original Developer Kit
- New NFC transport, backed by Secure Hardware element (* NFC will be enabled via Firmware update in early 2017)
- Ability to authenticate directly to the Nymi Band using HeartID™ (no app or 3rd party device required for authentication)
- Strengthened clasping mechanism for secure wearability
- Speed, performance and general usability improvements
- Availability in multiple sizes (S, M, L, XL)
- Use the Nymi Band to instantly unlock your Windows 10 devices
- Combined with Windows Hello, the Nymi Band provides enterprise-grade, secure and convenient passwordless login
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) using TOTP
- Hardware generated authentication codes accessible only when the Nymi Band is in an authenticated state
- Compatible with all existing TOTP services (such as Google, GitHub, Slack, and more)
Fitness tracking functionality, compatible with Apple Health and Google Fit
- Use the Nymi Band to track your daily steps
- Attribute wellness information to the intended wearer
- Compatible with Apple Health and Google Fit
New Nymi Band app for iOS and Android devices
Planned updates will enable the following features:
- Performance improvements for HeartID authentication
- Online authentication using FIDO U2F protocol
- Communication over NFC (in addition to Bluetooth©)
- Access to physical spaces using leading Physical Access Control System (PACS) standards
- Third party integrations with Identity and Access Management (IAM) platforms, password managers, and more
More About the Nymi Band
As a multifactor, biometrically-authenticated wearable device, the Nymi Band can improve your organization’s security posture, without compromising on convenience or usability.
Want to learn more about the newly released Nymi Band? View our spec sheet.
To learn more about which devices are compatible with the Nymi Band, click here.
Interested in the differences between today’s EAP Nymi Band and the Nymi Band Developer Kit?